Monday, December 30, 2013

The Ending of 2013

Thank you to all who have visited my little blog these past few months! I am stunned at how many readers I've had since I began this journey! 

I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful. Mine was great! I got a little homesick for my family but it was a good day. Now it's on to the new year. I'm not very good at resolutions, but I am good at learning from mistakes and moving forward.

A reflection on 2013:
-Paid a lot of money for a gorgeous handmade wedding gown. Worth it!
-Got married. (He's stuck ^.^)
-Experienced being a substitue head secretary for a High School. (Never again)
-Moved away from my home in Barberton to Ada.
-Found new homes for my baby bunnies.
-Went to a convention with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.
-Booked an audition.
-Moved to Lima with lots of help from my in-laws.
-Was in my cousin Melissa's wedding.
-Applied for college the 2nd time.
-Andy bought me a cute beta fish.
-Got my first indoor cat.
-Used a bus schedule for the first time.
-Had an audition via skype.
-Spent Christmas away from home for the first time.
-Currently working on a fan dub of Cardcaptor Sakura as Kero.

This past year was pretty good, but I'm ready to move on to 2014 and see what it holds for me!

I hope to review lots more anime in 2014! Happy New Year!!!
~Jewely


No comments:

Post a Comment