Tuesday, December 17, 2013

25 Days of Japanimas - Day 16 and 17

Ok, guys! I'm sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday. It's been crazy right now for me with my audition and work! No one has won Day 15's mystery prize either! I will give another 24 hours to answer Day 15's question. If it's not won, I will donate it.

Day 16 Challenge: Name all of the Sailor Animamates from Sailor Stars.

Day 16 Prize: Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior DVD


Day 17 Challenge: Name all of the animals that the Tokyo Mew Mew girls have their DNA fused with.

Day 17 Prize: Tokyo Mew Mew Omnibus Volume 3


If you can answer both of these questions correctly, I will also throw in a Sailor Moon iPhone 4/4S case (slightly cracked, but still can be used. It was mine but I no longer have an iPhone).


Comment your answers below, email jjewelyj@gmail.com, or like me on facebook and message me there! Jewely's Japanimation Nation

Merry Japanimas!
~Jewely

No comments:

Post a Comment