Wednesday, December 4, 2013

25 Days of Japanimas - Day 4

Congratulations to mysticrouge on twitter for winning yesterday's prize! The answer to yesterday's question was Cerberus, Daidouji, Syaoran, and Yue. ( I would have accepted just Cerberus and Yue). Cerberus and Yue protect Sakura throughout the series.

Day 3 Question: What well-known actor provided the English voice for Howl in Hayao Miyazaki's"Howl's Moving Castle"?

 Today's prize is an omnibus copy of  "Angelic Layer" vol. 1!

Comment your answers below, email jjewelyj@gmail.com, or like me on facebook and answer there!Jewely's Japanimation Nation

Just to let everyone know, these prizes will not be shipped until January 3rd, due to Holiday mayhem!

Merry Japanimas!
~Jewely

2 comments:

  1. It was Christian Bale who provided the English voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating! I already have a winner through my facebook page. BUT I do have a prize for you, since you are the first to comment on my blog. A copy of "Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow" Vol. 1! Just email me your shipping info at jjewelyj@gmail.com or like my facebook page, facebook.com/jewelyjapanime and message me there! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete