Friday, February 21, 2014

Ouran High School Host Club

Hello, friends! Happy Friday! I've been training at my new job. It's been a little stressful, but nothing I can't handle. This Sunday is mine and my husband's first wedding anniversary! We are going out of town to celebrate, and eating at BD's Mongolian Grill! I can't wait!

So last week, I did the top 4 Valentine's Day anime, and did a spotlight on "Ouran High School Host Club". I just finished the series this week and I'm doing my review.
Ouran High School Host Club gets a 4/10.

The Good:
-The characters had good chemistry with each other.
-Some good dialogue.

The Bad:
-Hard to follow.
-Didn't have a great story.
-Failed to keep interesting throughout series.
-Poor ending.

This was not one of my favorites. Yes, it made me laugh from time to time but that's not enough to keep me interested. I know this is the favorite of a lot of anime fans, but I actually have to disagree. The ending didn't pay off for all the time I spent watching it either.

If you are interested in watching the series,however, you can watch it on Netflix.

Have a great weekend!

~Jewely

No comments:

Post a Comment