Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Sailor Moon Anime Wish List Top 10

With the upcoming new Sailor Moon anime, we have heard very little about what they are going to do with the design/story. We do know that it is set to release in July of this year and we also know it is not a redo, but a completely different work. Here are some things that I would like to see in the new anime.

1.Up to date fashions for the senshi's civilian forms.
   I started watching Sailor Moon in 1998. So by then, the fashions were all a little "dated". I would like to see each character's personality shine in the way they dress.

2. More character development for the other girls rather than just Sailor Moon.
  One thing I always praise the live-action show for is how much focus there was on EACH senshi, not just Usagi. I love Usagi, but I also love Minako, Makoto, and Ami. I would like to see more light shed on the other characters.

3.Sailor V
  I don't know how they would put her in the story, but I think we would all like to see at least a flashback episode of Sailor V, the original senshi.

4. Less filler, more story.
   I would like to see the story progress more, rather than just staying on one point in the story for so long. (Ex. Amazon Trio is awesome, but not a lot happens in the story til they are leaving)

5. Chibi Chibi's story from the manga. (Sailor Cosmos)
  I would like to see the original Chibi Chibi origin story. I think they could do Sailor Cosmos beautifully.

6. Human Luna, Artemis, and Diana.
  I would like to see them all 3 in their human forms, and a mention of planet Mau.

7.Sailor Quartet
  Enough said.

8. Sailor senshi (other than Sailor Moon) different outfits.
  I know it probably won't happen, but I would like to see more of a change in the senshi's fukus when they "upgrade". In the original anime, there was not a very noticeable difference. I think they could at least end on their Eternal fukus.

9. Let some other couple besides Usagi and Mamoru have a love story.
  I would be happy with more of a focus on Haruka and Michiru than they got the first time around. I have always wanted the other girls to find love. Fan-fiction can only get you so far. :)

10. Princess Senshi
 I have cosplayed Princess Neptune, so naturally I am a fan of the princesses. I love the scene in the manga where they see their castles. I believe each one of them deserves a princess title on screen. 
(Photo Credit: artwork by RedShootingStar on DeviantArt http://redshootingstar.deviantart.com/)

These are just a few things that I'm sure any Sailor Moon fan would like to see! I'm sure it's going to be great no matter which direction they go with it. What are some of your hopes for the new anime? Please Share!

Like me on facebook :Jewely's Japanimation Nation

~Jewely


No comments:

Post a Comment