Monday, November 17, 2014

Revival

Hello again, people! I know I shut this blog down in April, but I decided to bring it back since I missed you guys!
I've had a lot happen since the last time I posted. I auditioned for "Hairspray" and got the lead role, Tracy Turnblad! It was so much fun to perform again! We had a great cast and even sold out the second weekend of the show. I now have lots of new friends that are like my second family.


I also got to be in my first non-musical play, "Always a Bridesmaid". It's an all-female cast and it allowed me to work on my comedic timing. I was the youngest in the cast, but I learned so much from my fellow cast members!

I have also been invited to be a guest at ZipCon 2015. It's an anime convention in Akron, Ohio. I'm pretty excited about that!

I got a new job, the last one didn't allow me to dedicate time to this blog. But I have more time now so I can post!

I am going to be posting a review of the 1st 10 episodes of "Sailor Moon Crystal" here soon. Thank you for being faithful readers and making this a fun thing to do!
Love you all!
~Jewely

No comments:

Post a Comment