Friday, April 4, 2014

Sailor Moon Musical R Set to Debut this Year!

I haven't read much about this. They just announced that a Sailor Moon Musical based on the R story arc will start playing in 2014! I would love to go, but I know I would never have the money that soon.

In September of 2013, they brought Sailor Moon back to the stage in "La Reconquista". This was a unique show with all new music and an all female cast! (I have a slight girl crush on the actress that played Mamoru)

I really liked watching the new musical, but didn't find the songs as catchy as classic Sera Myu. Queen Serenity and Tuxedo Mask had the best voices, but everyone did a great job!

You can download the full show and soundtrack from Miss Dream.

My favorite song from the show, "Stairway to the Moon" 

No comments:

Post a Comment